Subscribe

Add to Technorati Favorites
Text Link Ads

Never Mow the Grass Again!

This one definitely gets filed in the "man-ventions" category...

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Click the pic for the complete story


By the way, just to clarify before I start getting threatening emails... a "man-vention" isn't necessarily invented by a man, it is just something that "The Dude" spots that can make a mans life easier. So if a man-vention is mentioned in myblog and it was actually invented by a
bleeder (read : woman) then don't threaten to burn my house down.

Anyways, back to the story... This handy little gadget can cut the grass all by itself. The mower itself is a gas powered, econo-safe (read : tree-hugger) thing of beauty. It recharges itself at a special spot in your lawn, and then gets to work. It's engine is less noisy than a traditional mower so you can relax while it does all the work.

Now, if only we could get items that are this innovative for other walks of life.

What would you ask for if scientists could invent anything to make your life easier?

--The Dude--

4 komentet:

someGirl tha...

All right. I'll come out of the blogger closet and admit that I've been lurking about. I had posted anonymously before, but I'll own up to it now. I like to come here and have a good laugh....So thanks!

The Dude tha...

awesome... thanks for giving me the honor for "coming out of the closet" on my site...

seriously though, thanks for stopping by.

feel free to drop by and comment anytime

someGirl tha...

So, Dude, I wanted to ask your professional opinion about something. My sister has our 16 y/o (eek!) nephew staying over for the summer and WE ALL have noticed that he is constantly grabbing his junk bag when he's talking. I mean, I grew up around a lot of brothers and I don’t EVER remember any of them doing that!! It's a private joke between us girlies that he's suffering from "Itchy Ballyitis"...My question is, should anyone approach him about this? It's so not cool!! I told my sister to give him a pamphlet on male STD's from the local Planned Parenthood ['cause you never know] but she thinks that would be f-ed up. Opinion? I'm laughing again...its just SOOO unbecoming!!

PS. Thanks for dropping by my blog--so girlie-touchy-feely huh?!?

someGirl tha...

Hey Dude! Go for it!! I really wanna know how to fix this! My sis is ready to send him packing if he doesn't stop!! THERE MUST A CURE FOR ITCHY BALLYITIS!!!