Subscribe

Add to Technorati Favorites
Text Link Ads

Men-ventions

My hats off to the kid at Duke University (I guess they are capable of more than blowing it in the NCAA Mens Basketball Tourney) who invented the beer launching fridge. Check out the video HERE.

I'm happy to know that whoever is covering the tab of his tuition realizes that this guy isn't wasting his time with biochemistry, or female studies.

This is what college is all about!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Check that puppy out. It wont be long until women are obsolete. Sex dolls are getting more and more advanced, fridges are launching beer, and you can't go wrong eating McFatty's for 3 squares a day.

Now if we could only find someone to bitch and moan about taking out the trash and how they feel that "honesty" and "communication" are the two most important things in a relationship. I would have opted for "sports" and "beer" but hey, I can't always be right.....

Or can I?

-The Dude

2 komentet:

Anonim tha...

Dude, I was laughing my ass off! I read ALL your posts and I belted the ABC in your honour...I'm posting anonymously because I wouldn't want you to wander to my site and laugh (while scratching nuts) at my girliness....I have 5 (yes f.i.v.e) brothers and this SSSOOOOOOO familiar...I'll be lurking around :) Men are so amusing!!

Epoch [z] tha...

I find this incredibly amusing. No offense to you being that is is "The Man's Blog", but all women aren't about get your ass off the couch and take the trash out. Or, let's 'talk' and 'communicate' our feelings. Being a female surrounded by the male pedigree all my life (and a sport loving no nonsense mother), I have found that kind of thing is sappy.

I'd say a man out to just got out and buy a record featuring 'Bitchings of the Estrogen' or 'A Females Greatest Spites'. But hey, who am I these things. I'm a female myself. I just got a reality check on how much a man loves his beer.